Learn career focused degree and Post Graduate programmes from top Indian premier universities
Find the degree programme that suits you best !
Get more information
Shri Dammu Ravi
Indira Gandhi National Open University
NIRF : 71
NIRF : 33
Aligarh Muslim University
NIRF : 10
NIRF : 25
NIRF : 99
NIRF : 67
Number of Scholarships
Total Number of Programmes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
b. You will be directed to the log-in page where you can register using your Microsoft, Google, Facebook account, or click on the “Sign-up Now” option to create an account on iLearn Portal using a valid email address.
c. You will receive your log-in credentials on your registered email ID.
Learners who are nationals of countries in Africa participating in the e-VBAB Network Project residing in those countries who register for Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Degree or Diploma Programmes and Certificate Courses on the iLearn Portal can avail of a scholarship, if they meet the Programme/ Course requirements prescribed by the Indian University offering it and have been verified and recommended by concerned Indian Diplomatic Missions to the Government of India.
a) Examination fee exemption for Short-term Certificate Courses:
- A learner must register on the iLearn Portal and enrol in a Short-term Certificate Course of their choice and start learning.
- Learners who wish to write the exam and get the certificates must apply for a scholarship by registering for the examination on the iLearn Portal. Approval for exemption of the examination fee shall be given by Government of India.
- The certificate will only be issued after the learner successfully fulfils the course requirements. The learner may contact a Learning Centre in their country to get more information related to the exemption.
- The learner must register on the iLearn Portal and select the Programme and University they wish to enrol in.
- The University application must be completed, and if the eligibility criteria defined by the University are met, the learner will be accepted for enrolment in the Programme.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the learners recommended by the Indian Diplomatic Mission accredited to respective countries and approved by the Government of India.
- Scholarships are inclusive of tuition and examination fee.
- Academic performance of the learner shall be reviewed after each semester for continuing with the scholarship.
English is currently the only medium of instruction for the Programmes/ Courses being offered on the iLearn Portal. Other languages may be added in the future based on courses and demand.